Every wooden item that leaves our shop is sealed with non toxic, all natural, linseed oil.
Over time, your learning tools will need some TLC.
Follow these care instructions to bring your product back to life;
1. Sand board or tray with 220 sanding block and removed marks, scratches, or grime
2. Remove dust with clean cloth or tack cloth
3. With a small cloth, buff your tray or learning tool with coconut oil
4. Allow item to sit for 12 hours
5. After 12 hours, remove any extra coconut oil with a clean/dry cloth
You can now use your tray just as before!
1. Clean with a damp but wet microfiber cloth
*Optionally, use a Zeiss wipe to clean the inserts